Orurovha Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Kill Switch Full Movie In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A pilot battles to save his family and the planet after an experiment for unlimited energy goes wrong.
Surprisingly good movie. I went into it not knowing anything about it. I wasn't disappointed at all. Good story, good special effects, and good acting. Worth a watch for fans of the genre.<br/><br/>… 7/10… Made do with the budget they had. Didn't put it all on one phase of the film. Well thought out.
The plot sounded good and I like sci-fi stories. First off it's filmed from a 1st person view for the entire movie - strike 1. It felt like Half Life, at one point the main actor picks up a crowbar just like the video game. It's nothing but pointless shot bang and something falls apart every few minutes. The ending another disaster.
Granted, the film might not have turned out much better had Smit stuck with one perspective or the other, but at least it would have had constancy. Instead, it reads strictlya video game, sans the requisite interactive gratification.

Slaughterhouse Rulez tamil dubbed movie free downloadRotten Luck full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Familiar of Zero: Rondo of Princesses full movie hindi downloadBust Me Right in the Head with It 720p torrentthe Confession full movie in hindi free download hdI, Robot movie download hdEntertaining Angels tamil pdf downloadThe Plague full movie in hindi 1080p downloadForbidden full movie in hindi 720pAkaKILL! Theater: 15th Elimination - Seryu's Fun Crime Prevention Classroom tamil dubbed movie torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Orurovha
Please log in to post a reply.