Orurovha Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Kush Malayalam Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A young drug dealer Dusty, is torn between the money and getting out. When his partner Christian, is caught up in a kidnapping and murder scheme. Dusty and King come to his rescue but only after having to pay a hefty price. Christian ends up loosing everything and spending the rest of his life in exile.
Kush doesn't fire. I don't if it's because I'm tired of low budget movies trying to rip off Hollywood movies or if Kush is weak on it's own merits. I agree with other reviewers that this was an attempt to cash in on Alpha Dog with Timberlake. Funny poop about it is Alpha Dog wasn't a movie worth ripping off. It was a so-so Hollywood movie itself. I rented Kush because of what I saw and read on it's cover. Director York Shackelton showed glimpses there is a director under there. Maybe next time they will get original enough to make their own move not a alpha Dog rip off. Like a 5th grade book report I will close out with IN CONCLUSION KUSH WAS A WEAK MOVIE NOT WORTH WATCHING. THANK YOU.
I'm guessing the reason this movie is rated so low is because nobody's seen it. I actually didn't think it was the greatest thing in the world the first time I saw it, until I found myself thinking about it over and over again the next day. Since then, I've watched it 14 times. Why? It just seems very real-life to me. I found the characters and the drug deals to be super realistic, and the plot is consistently thorough. I also found some compelling characters– Todd, Christian, and Johnny (the Canadian) I found to be pretty magnetic. Especially Todd!! He is just such a realistic sketchball. We all know somebody like him. Perhaps a ten out of ten seems a little overblown, but hey, not many movies could I get through 15 times. Granted, this is a movie that I tend to watch after a few, uh, drinks, but still.

Popeye in hindi downloadJustice in D Minor full movie download 1080p hdPawn of Shadows full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieBrought to Book download movie freeRigor Mortis in hindi download free in torrentthe World Trigger full movie in hindi free downloadBlue Motel full movie hd 1080p downloadMobile Suit Zeta Gundam full movie free downloadDragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest download moviesThe Tower full movie in hindi free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Orurovha
Please log in to post a reply.